Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quilting Done

I was anxious to try a “real” quilt on my Long Arm machine, so I sewed together some strips of spring fabrics.  I loaded it on the frame with the strips horizontal and tried something different in each section.Quilt 1

Quilt Size:  38” x 47”, a happy quilt that I will donate.

 

quilt 2

Here is my 2nd quilt done on the long arm.  I made the top a few years ago; I fell in love with the main fabric but didn’t know what to do with it until I came up with this simple plan.  This quilt was also loaded so the large strips were horizontal.  I quilted wavy lines in the printed fabric and a vine of leaves in the pieced strips.  Quilt Size 46” x 63”

Quilt 2 posed

 

   And a posed shot of this quilt on the rock.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to see the quilting because clicking on the pictures doesn't make them bigger but from what I can see, it looks like pretty darn good quilting. Perhaps you've found your ultimate talent.

    ReplyDelete