Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Green Quilt

green quilt

I’m just cranking out the quilts on my long arm machine.  This one was on the frame less than a week.  The top was completed during the October 2009 Moonlight Quilter’s Retreat at Warm Beach.  The design is from the “Strips That Sizzle” book by Margaret J. Miller.  Finished Size is 58” x 70”green detail

Quilting detail, I’m getting better, as they say, Practice, Practice, Practice.  This was all done free motion.

Matt holding

  

I told Matt that I would crop him out of the pictures, but he looks so cute.  And he’s such a trooper, jumping right up when Mom wants him to hold a quilt.

I changed a setting on Windows Live Writer (what I use to compose my blog posts) so I think now when you click on a picture, you’ll see it much bigger.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL. I love the quilt and quilting. You are zooming right along.

    ReplyDelete