Friday, June 05, 2009

The Winner Is..

Would you have been able to guess it if I showed you this picture? I thought there would be more right answers, but there were only 6, well, about half so that's not too bad. The correct answer is Lupine.
Milo helping me with the drawing (OK, so I hid a treat under the entries)
The winner is ikkinlala, Nicole I'll e-mail you and ask for your address to mail you your prize.
Thanks everyone for playing, and thanks to WiKnit, otherwise I wouldn't have had as many entries. Although out of focus, I liked this shot of Milo attacking the winning entry.

4 comments:

  1. Margaret G10:31 AM

    Darn it! My first instinct was to say Lupine. But I thought that was too easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like milo was getting ready to eat the name! lol, congrats to the winer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun, great seeing milo pick the name. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grateful for sharing thiis

    ReplyDelete