Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Knitting

I seem to be jumping from project to project today. Here's some current knitting. Above is the start of the Cabled Baby Vest from Purl Bee. I keep loosing my cable needle, although I do know where it is right now.
These are socks started over a year ago, I'm just improvising the pattern. One sock is done and I'm ready to start the heal on the second.

I'm also trying to finish up a batch of Cool-Ties to get them in the mail, I'm flitting from computer, to sewing machine, to comfy knitting chair.

There have only been a few contest entries, about half the answers are right. It did get mentioned on the WiKnit Blog, which is a Knitting Contest Blog, so I may have some new visitors.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret G6:43 AM

    Karen, I don't use a cable needle for the reason you mention. They get lost. I use a double pointed knitting needle. I have quite a few of those and don't use them since I learned the 2 circular needle and the 1 circular needle methods of knitting in the round.

    ReplyDelete