Friday, April 03, 2009

Cake Pan

Isn't this the coolest cake pan, well, maybe you'd call them cup cakes, or mini cakes. While trying to clean out my e-mail In-box I looked at a Costco ad and this beauty caught my eye. I made a quick decision and ordered it, I'm sure Kim will love it when I get tired of it. I don't even do fancy cakes!

So did you miss me?? I've spent the last week in wonderful warm sunshine, only midway through I came down with a terrible cold. Now who gets sick while on vacation??? I've been home a few days and am still sniffling but I'm starting to catch back up. I have a few pictures, which you will see soon.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret G6:35 PM

    Very cute. So sorry you got sick, but you were in a nice warm place. Did you lie in the sun and let it draw the sniffles away?

    Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete