Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

2008 has just a few hours left, another year has zoomed by. No philosophical waxing for me....

But my new camera finally arrived so now I can take really good pictures!!! I know I'll never use it to it's fullest capabilities, but simple auto setting shots seem great, even in bad lighting.


I got the urge to sew and after a lot of deliberation just dove in on another Disappearing 9-Patch, using fabrics from my batik collection in blues and orange/gold tones. Here is what I have so far on the design wall. I'm pleased with the way it's shaping up.

Dave gave me some yarn for Christmas, some lovely Noro Silk Garden. I've started a scarf from this book I got at the library.
I was going to photograph this scarf, but Milo decided I was spreading it out to make him more comfortable. His name is now Milo LS, which stands for little stinker (or a 4 letter name with the same initial, just depending). He gets into everything, but provides a lot of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment