Thursday, October 02, 2008

Twitter

I just joined Twitter. It's not that anyone would be interested in the minutia of my day, but I thought this might be a good way to quickly share links I find. I read a lot of blogs and often come across things that I think are really neat, but I'm hesitant to always be e-mailing my friends with these gems.

So that's why I joined Twitter. If you look at my actual blog (not from a reader) you will see my twitter posting on my side bar. I'll give a brief description and the link, it looks like Twitter changes the link to use "tiny urls".

I wish I knew how to add a preview of the site you are linking, I know I've seen that on some blogs but can't find it now. If anyone knows how, please pass it on.

And if you are on Twitter and want to be my friend, just let me know. My ID is KarensThreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment