Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Hat Photoshoot

Nothing like 2 days on the couch to get a lot of knitting done.
Completed Pumpkin hat. Since I don't have any cute babies available I had to pose it on a jar of jalapenos.
Then I decided to set up a more formal shot, of course Milo had to get in the picture.
OK they won't be hiring me for any magazines soon, but then I did it all pretty quickly. I see now the terra cotta pot does nothing for the orange of the hat.
View from the top.
Sophie watching the action. I had all the animals helping but wasn't able to get a picture of them together.
Milo walking the railing, this guy is not as sure footed as you'd expect a cat to be, he wobbled and eventually fell off, but caught himself.

OK now I'll get back to the sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment