Monday, September 22, 2008

Quilting?

I did have good intentions, the bin of bright fabrics is on my cutting table
problem was that Milo decided it would be a good place for a nap

Isn't he so precious
He likes to stretch out in his sleep
And then change to a snuggle up position

A little sewing got done, I'm making 9-patches, then cutting them into quarters and reassembling. I'm using brights and fabric from my collection of cat prints. The intention is to donate this quilt to a group that provides quilts to cancer patients.

All the kitty pictures are full size, so you can click on them and fill your screen with cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    Adorable Milo!

    Somewhere in my sewing room, I have a bunch of blocks done by this same method. I think. I can't remember if I finished the quilt & donated it or it's still a WIP.

    I love you cat fabrics and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete