Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Cats

I've been slow to post these photos from earlier in the week, but Sophie had to have a turn in the fabric bin too. She doesn't relax quite so much, always on the alert.
Yes, you never know when that Milo will attack. I missed the picture of Milo chomping on Sophie's ear. Milo always tries to jump on Sophie's head, but if Sophie swats him first he'll usually back off.
I had my doctor's appointment Monday and have scheduled my hip replacement surgery for November 18. They sent me home with this notebook and tote bag. I have a bit of a problem with the picture of the 2 old geezers happily fishing as the advertisement for my hip replacement. But hey, I get a tote bag out of it and they call their plan for therapy afterward "Joint Camp".

No comments:

Post a Comment