Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yard Update

We've had a lovely weekend of rain, but I've managed to snap a few pictures in the breaks.
Returning Ducks, we've missed them.
First Water Lily has bloomed.
I sure hope we'll get more.
I'd call the Sweet Peas a success, here's a vase full, I wish I had smell-a-vision for you.
Delphinium with raindrops.
Amazing color, green Zinnia.
More Sunflowers
And zucchini, I picked these and took them down to Kim, more where those came from. The first green beans are finally ready, need to take a walk up to the garden and pick some for dinner. That is when I can tear myself away from watching the Olympics.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Wow! Just.... Wow!

    Please adopt me. BTW, I stole the sweet peas & the delphs to use as wallpaper. Gorgeous!


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a green zinnia! I do! I do! I actually planted a whole flat, but Cinnamon (dachsie) ate them. And I desperately WANT sweet peas, but it's much too hot here.

    But wait, I've got a passionflower to show!

    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never grown sweet peas and didn't realize they are such large flowers. I guess I thought they were like the miniature snapdragons for some reason. I love all of your flower pictures.

    ReplyDelete