Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Little Fiber

Here's the selection of birthday FQ's I got at Quilt Group on Monday. My request was vague, if you see something that says "Karen" to you buy it, otherwise I'm into batiks right now, and if you come across the elusive yellow batik grab it. I have a pattern for a quilt with sunflowers and need fabric for the petals. What wonderful choices.
Here's the progress of my Pacific Grove Sweater, I'm moving right along. The color changes are in the yarn, Noro Kureyon,I'm just going with the flow.

These are the bouquets I took to work this week, aren't those tiny zinnias precious, they mix well with the bachelor buttons and sweet peas.

Milo was helping me with some sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I LOVE the bouquet with the sunflowers. I always enjoy your garden photos. I do not like gardening myself, but enjoy a beautiful garden!

    ReplyDelete