Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jump Start

This is Sonja, Kim's cat, who has been staying with us for the last 2 weeks. She is pretty timid and spends most of her time under our bed but lately she's taken to a spot on the family room floor, between a chair and ottoman. In this rare shot she is sitting on the couch, she poses great, very still and looks right at you. Kim misses her a lot and is anxious for us to bring Sonja down when she moves into her new apartment this weekend.
Here is my Jump Start Growing light, one of the bulbs doesn't work so I have to get a new one. I'll probably just check out Lowes. I have this set up on the counter in the laundry room since it's so scenic. The picture from the previous post was their advertisement with lush plants, mine are just starting.
But considering that I planted them on Saturday they are doing very well, especially the Zinnias. I'm sure you'll get weekly progress, whether you want it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment