Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Look what I found, well more accurately was inspired to pull out.

This was a group project the What Knots did over 2 years ago. You provided a theme fabric, (mine was the yellow leaf print which is the background of the bottom leaf applique). Each month one of the participants would make a strip of blocks, the size of the blocks wasn't important but the actual length of the strip was - 36".

When I got mine back I couldn't imagine it all going together, but doesn't this look great! Amazing what time does to your perceptions. I'm contemplating another row of large blocs for the bottom to balance it out. For now it's on my studio floor with the yellow leaf fabric as side borders, looks good!