Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quilt Show Report

Pictures taken at the Quilter's Anonymous Show in Monroe, WA. These are some quilts that caught my eye and the picture wasn't blurry. In no particular order. You can click on any for a larger view.
Four patches fussy cut from the same fabric used in the border.
Simple piecing with fun applique.



Close up of the above quilt. Those are prairie point sticking out from the red block over the white block.
I was looking for machine quilting inspirations and found many.
Sorry for the blurriness, but isn't this gorgeous. I wish I could work large.

Two of the friends that I went with asked me to take a picture of a quilt they were inspired by, and of course those pictures are blurry. But I had only a few really bad ones this time so I'm improving.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger wouldn't let me post till now for some reason. I really like the first one. It looks like rain drops on a new sidewalk.

    Were there lots of yellow quilts or were you just drawn to the ones that were.

    It looks like it shook out to be a nice show.

    ReplyDelete