Saturday, January 05, 2008

Another Tote Bag

Tried to get a quick picture before Kim and her new tote bag went back to Seattle, my camera had dead batteries so Dave grabbed his camera and snapped a few shots. So I can blame the quality of this on him, also when I did some Photoshop correction I noticed that he had his camera set on really low resolution, so there you go. Unfortunately you can't really see the lovely batik's I used, and the other side is a different design only because I made a measuring error when I was cutting the fabric strips, a happy mistake as it turned out, I did like the new design once I figured it out.

I want to make 2 more bags, they go very quickly once I pick out my fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:31 AM

    Very nice, Karen. Do you make the totes so they stand alone? I used to know how to do that but have forgottoen.

    Maybe you can take a close-up when Kim comes home again. Are those buttons holding the straps to the bag?

    Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. I slept in and am just now getting a bit of caffeine infusion.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete