Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Images

I've tried a couple of times to take decent pictures of some of the Christmas decorations, thinking I'd post a few a day until Christmas, and here I'm running out of time.
This Angel quilt is the exact duplication of a cover quilt from Quilt Maker Magazine sometime in the 90's. I had to rotate this picture, when we hung it this year the angels are flying sideways, and we decided to just leave it that way.
Cute snowman ornament, that's all.
Isn't this a great Seattle ornament, I got it a few years ago at a craft fair. Each year I buy the kids an ornament for the eventual time when they have their own trees, I think this one is suppose to belong to Kim.
Tree quilt hanging over the mantle. I made 5 or 6 copies of this quilt that I sold at craft fairs.
Wonderful blog find, on the Angry Chicken blog she has posted a PDF file of some really unique tags to put on your Christmas gifts, I know I'm using them.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog header. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete