Sunday, September 30, 2007

You-Tube Links

I've debated with myself if I want to be one of those bloggers who regularly lists interesting things I've found on the Internet (particularly other blogs), and so far I've decided not to. I'm also not a big You-Tube fan, but occasionally I'll check out a link that someone sends me. But here's two I feel the need to share.

First we have Hale and Pace doing the William Tell Overture, it's pretty funny but I'm still trying to figure out what the middle guy has in his hand.

I received this one in response to some friends questioning what the music
What a Mom would say in a 24 hour period is sung to, it's the William Tell Overture.

I tried to figure out how to actually show this videos here, but it doesn't seem to be working for me, so you'll just have to follow the links.

***Oh, and I almost forgot, Blogger has a page where they show a continuous stream of photos that have just been posted to people's blogs, fasinating, I could watch for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment