Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What Knots August Meeting

 Yvonne (sporting the blue ribbon from the NW WA Fair).  Original design with hand embroidery.

 Anara completed her split 9 patch and she's going to keep it for herself.

 Ann has another present completed.

 Gail made a baby quilt using colors that are currently in fashion.

 Linda C made this quilt for the daughter of a friend.

Birthday fabrics I received.  For the month of your birthday you get to request what kind of fabric FQs you would like.  I asked for Kaffe Fassett or similar type of designs.  These ladies know me well, just my colors (though the picture is a little off, the table they are sitting on is blue)

1 comment:

  1. Yvonne's quilt is gorgeous. I'm glad you posted it since I didn't make it to the fair. Love those birthday fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete