Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Days

snow fish

Before the snow melts I thought I should do a post. This picture of the fish swimming in the snow was taken on Saturday, they were completely buried a couple of days later.

greenhouse

These roof panels in the green house came out in a wind storm we had this fall (and we haven't fixed them yet) so the greenhouse is full of snow (view from the deck)

heart

I have done a few projects. Simple valentine heart that I redid a number of times to get it right, 6" tall.

case1

I made a case for the new GPS we got as Dave's 30 year anniversary with BP. I made this block as an experiment then had nothing to do with it, so I was thrilled when I thought to use it for the case.

case2

Back side, opened out. Case size when closed is 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"

selvage

I've been wanting to make something with fabric selvages, I have a project in mind so I started some blocks, each one is 9".

Quilt King

And Milo, King of the quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment