Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Fall Projects

 

On the blog of one of my local quilt shops, Two Thimbles, they’ve been posting pictures of fabric pumpkins that they’ve been making.  So I felt inclined to make a few too.

pumpkin table

Joann’s has all their “Autumn Collection” decoration sat 70% off so I was able to snag the silk leaves for cheap.  I’ve just made these 3 so far, but I’m tempted to make more, they are simple and fun.pumpkin pretty

When I was on the quilt retreat and being very patient with my work, I took out the bad machine quilting I had done on this small quilt, re-quilted and finished it.  Looks lovely with this Smoke Tree, don’t you think?Four patch artistic

This is a small quilt, 31” x 43”.  I’m sure I saw a similar design somewhere and wanted to try it out, but I can’t remember what inspired me now.  I’ll turn this in at the next Moonlight Quilters meeting as a Charity Quilt donation.Four patch

Silly picture from my morning photo shoot, the reason I included it is to show all the animals following me around.  You have to look closely, on the far left is Jessie dog, Milo is sitting on the rock and right behind him on the deck that white patch is Sophie.photoshoot

Milo

1 comment:

  1. Love Milo, and friends. Oh, and the pumpkins, quilt and foliage.

    ReplyDelete