Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some Projects

I have started a lot of projects recently,  few have been completed.  Here are some that are done.

sweater

This baby sweater was a kit that I purchased a year ago from Knit Picks.  I don’t have any intended recipient, it will go into my “hope chest” for now.  It needs buttons to be completely finished.

rock

 

I’ve had fun crocheting doilies for rocks.  This is the nicest one I have around now, I tend to give them away as they are completed.  They look neat if you have a bunch of them grouped together so I’d better get some more done.basket

And this is a new distraction and great way to use up fabric scraps.  The bowl was created by wrapping strips of fabric around a rope, coiling it, and sewing it together by machine with a zig-zag stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment