Monday, June 14, 2010

More Zentangling

 

I’m having way too much fun with this, I’m either drawing or searching the internet for other peoples work.  Besides a number of blogs, I’ve found the Flickr Zentangle Group and have even posted a few there, it’s wonderful to get comments and they seem a very supportive group.

 

2010.06.14 002

 

2010.06.14

 

2010.06.14 001   I do have an obsession with flowers.

Here are a few more Links:

The Daily Doodle

Zentangles by Shelly Beauch

Tanglepatterns.com – a great directory of instructions for patterns

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen
    Thanks for the link to my blog. I had no idea you had stopped by "The Doodle Daily". I love your Zentangle drawings and now I need to head on over to the Flikr Zentangle Group and join in. I will be launching my range of Zentangle inspired greeting cards this weekend. Do stop by the blog again. I will put a link to your site on my blog roll.

    All the best
    Warren

    ReplyDelete