Sunday, May 02, 2010

Moment in Time

A New York Times photographer proposed a project where everyone in the world took a picture of what was around them at the same time.  That moment was 8 am today for me.  I put a jacket over my PJs and took my camera outside.

 

 

moment

This is the picture I submitted, essentially my view from the kitchen window, though I took it from deck.milo

Of course Milo had to follow me around, something had his attention here.yellow rhodie

Pretty yellow Rhodies blooming near the front door.lettuce

My future flower patch, I have some lettuce growing there now.flower bed

lilac

scotch

fern

 

More information about the project can be found on the Lens Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Margaret G4:56 AM

    Between you and Marge, I've had a lovely garden stroll this morning while I have my tea and try to pry my eyes open.

    Your yard is beautiful. And the view is to die for. All that hard work you all have done has really paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm remembering when you purchased the land for your home. What a journey you have traveled to get to where you are. These photos are wonderful. I love the view from your kitchen! I also love the idea of the moment in time project. Who knew there were yellow rhodies? Thanks for sharing the visit to your "moment in time".

    ReplyDelete