Sunday, October 18, 2009

Retreat Wrap Up

An eclectic collection of pictures I took at the retreat, on the last day.

retreat 1

This is my work station, and my view, Linda and Lynn smiling nicely.retreat 2

Big design wall with lots of projects.

retreat 3

Bunny with one of the Kaleidoscope quilts she worked on.

retreat 4

Lynn’s gorgeous batik quilt.

retreat 5

The cutting station.

retreat 6

Jane and her completed top.

retreat 7

This lovely tree was right outside the door of Maple Center, where we worked.

retreat 8

We passed this lovely carving every time we walked to the dining hall.

design wall       

When I got home the first thing I wanted done in my studio was to get my design wall up.  I won these blocks at the retreat, won’t they make a great wall hanging for my studio!

3 comments:

  1. Your retreat reminds me of quilt camp. Great quilts! Your house blocks will look great as a wall hanging in your studio. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret G5:10 PM

    Lovely place. I never went to a quilt retreat. Now I see that I missed something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda C8:16 PM

    The quilt block colors are perfect with your new paint colors. Thanks for the great pictures from retreat.

    ReplyDelete