Sunday, July 19, 2009

Old Photos

My next door neighbor as a child recently found me on Facebook. We have a lot of years to catch up on. She posted some pictures of us as kids that I'm sharing with you here.

This must be Easter, dressed in our finest with bunnies. That's me in the middle, with Linda and her brother Gerald.
We had a lot of neighborhood back yard carnivals, this one in costume. Linda and I are in matching outfits, lower right.
This picture was taken in my back yard, but I don't know who the girl in front is. Next is my brother Carl, Linda, Gerald and me on the end.

I know I've got a box of pictures somewhere, but I can't find it in the mess of our attic. Guess a cleaning out project is in store.

As a side note, this is post #299, but I don't think I have anything special in store for #300

No comments:

Post a Comment