Monday, June 22, 2009

Garden Tour

There was a local garden tour this past weekend, and I did manage to tour one property. I particularly wanted to go to this one because they were also selling garden art there. The property was spectacular, 8 acres on a bluff over the bay. Silly me forgot my camera so these pictures were taken with the cell phone.

The front entrance garden had a Mediterranean theme, you should have seen the mosaic tiled wall. I really liked this stone "pathway".


Wonderful water feature!

I was totally intrigued by this flower, they were prepared with a sign.

A fun sculpture with blue bottles.

These are the pieces that came home with me, they are made from concrete.
Lovely orange lilies. They managed to bloom despite the lack of slug protection they had this year.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful garden pics. I'm glad you picked this one to tour. I'm admiring the items you purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret G4:52 AM

    Concrete? That's amazing. Are they heavy? Too bad you forgot your new camera, but you got some good shots with the cell phone. I haven't mastered taking good pics with the cell.

    ReplyDelete