Saturday, March 14, 2009

Experimenting

ducks in snow We had some snow last Monday and I took these pictures but never downloaded them from my camera. I am experimenting with 2 new programs. The first is a picture editor called Irfanview. Seems good for quick editing, with a couple of clicks I cropped, color corrected and resized these pictures.

ducks 2

And I’m also trying Windows Live Writer for this blog post. It has a few fun things like different frames for your picture. The above one is “Instant Photo” and this one has a drop shadow. Also you can easily move your text around your pictures.

animals in snow

For those of you who read this blog through a feed, there was a strange post from me yesterday, it was just Windows Live Writer getting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 AM

    I thought you'd been hacked! I've thought about giving Windows Live Writer a try. Blogger is nice but has limitations. So does Comcast's web page editor.

    I like your experiments. Keep the snow. Spring is springing here. No doubt a blizzard will hit us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milo looks a lot like my Jasper!

    ReplyDelete