Monday, February 23, 2009

Knitting Progress

Here is where I am at knitting the latest baby sweater. I love the texture I'm getting with this yarn and pattern. It took me a while to figure out how to K1B, which in this pattern means knit 1 from the stitch below, but you gotta love the internet, I was able to find instructions and pictures which taught me what to do.

I am always conscious the the background when I take pictures of my projects, I love the way knitting looks against wood. When I was planning to take this picture I wandered around the house looking for wood background and the best one was the kitchen cabinets. This required me to tape the knitting up on it.
Here is Milo trying to figure out how to get at that yarn dangling from the cabinet.
Grass makes a pretty good background, this is the rest of my dishcloth obsession, which has passed but I have leftover cotton yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment