Monday, November 03, 2008

Weekend Summary

Happy animals together, wet dog and kitty watching the fire in the wood stove.
This shows the 2 cats personalities, Milo is all for the attention while Sophie prefers to be ignored.


I did a lot of knitting this weekend, I want to get a package out to the Ships Project. Both hats were made up as I went along. Matt was forced to model them so they would be properly shaped. Lighting was a problem that I didn't deal with, both hats are black and gray.
I've got one more to finish before I put them in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:47 AM

    You put me to shame, Karen. Those are so nice. I did finish a plain gray hat the other day. I've struggled the past couple of days to get past the first few rows of a Twisted Rib one. I had to rip out twice because I got the join twisted. Yesterday I was shaking like I was coming off a month long binge. I get there eventually. I just have to do it slower. But it's darned annoying.

    Love the animal pictures.

    ReplyDelete