Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Sleeve that would never end...

It seems like I've been working on this sleeve forever. I've unraveled a major section of it twice because I was decreasing too much. Before I took it out for the second time I tried to stitch it up to check the fit and discovered I'm really bad at seaming, so I had the brilliant idea to kit the rest of the sleeve in the round. I knit, try on, knit some more, it never seems long enough. I think I'm ready to be done with this sweater and on to something new.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    You have GOT to finish this. It's gorgeous! And it's going to look great on you. I'm surprised Kim hasn't stamped her name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Margaret, this is one beautiful sweater. You'll be so happy when it's done. Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete