Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Not original, but it's Tuesday again and I have a bit of this and that.

This was one of those projects I was determined to finish, even if it didn't work as planned. The Caturday image is embroidered and then embellished with Shiva paintsticks. I do love the other fabrics I used.
This is the back of the pillow, it's a larger print, but same as the one on the front of the pillow.
Kim was home for the weekend, I was able to document this hair cut moment.
Earlier in the week I stopped by Bakerview Nursery for some more plant stakes and look what followed me home. The one on the left is an annual, but for $5 I figured I'd get my money's worth of enjoyment.
A little cat interaction in the sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog on ravelry.

    When I saw that you like to post photos of your yard I just had to come and see them.

    I love looking at other people's gardens. You have some gorgeous photos of your flowers and such perfect looking squash!!!!

    And what cute kitties.

    I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:36 AM

    Goodness,that Kim is a jill of all trades.

    Your yard is really turning into a cozy place that invites one to enter and relax. I wish you'd take more pictures all around it.

    And how is the duck populations? About time for all to leave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:37 AM

    That was me, Karen. I hit enter before I got my name all written. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete