Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Flower Power

I don't think I've showed you my wonderful new garden shoes, Ladybugs, and yes they are already dirty. They are waterproof and comfy and slip right on and off.
Quilt Complete! I showed this top about a year ago, it just large squares of flower print fabric with borders, simple construction and quilting and it's done! It's a large lap quilt 48" x 56".
Isn't this a wonderful arty shot of the quilt (yes I laid on on the grass, it was dry) and the snow still in the yard.
Poor Hellebore's trying to poke back out of the snow.
And of course an obligatory duck shot, he had to check out what I was doing in the yard.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:42 PM

    Love the funky shoes, Karen. You could wear those to the store or the beach or anywhere.

    Did you do the quilt on the B-line? It so cheerful. Just the thing for a cool spring night.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:07 AM

    I love the flower quilt, it's just the sort of happy bright quilt I like. I've seen those shoes in catalogs and wondered if they were comfortable--you sure can't tell from a picture!

    Kathe

    ReplyDelete