Monday, December 31, 2007

Please Say "Hi"

I have a favor to ask. For the most part I do this blog for myself, it's a way to document my projects to share with some internet friends. But once in a while I wonder who might be stopping by, besides Margaret (my regular commenter) and my daughter and Pam. So could you please leave a comment, say hi, if you are inclined tell me a little about yourself, where you are, and how often you stop by. I think I may get a little extra traffic this week because of my recipe box post that's linked over on Mason Dixon Knitting, but it sure would make my day (and start the new year with a bang) to hear from you.


Here's Sophie Kitty looking out from the wrapping paper on Christmas morning, photo taken by my daughter Kim, you can see the uncropped version on her blog &lovedesign

Thanks! Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen, I have you on Bloglines, so every time you post, I pop over to see what you're into. :-) Your blog is one of my favorites due to the fact that you do post about a lot of other things as well as quilting. Especially love blogs that quilt, cook :-), have critters, and gardening. These are all 'hobbies' of mine too. :D Your Sophie Kitty is adorable in that paper!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Karen. Here I am. You know me and where I'm from. I stop by and see you about every week or so, whether you've updated your blog or not. Now you are on my RSS feed so it will probably coincide with your updates. Waiting to see the duck on your pond this sprinG1

    ReplyDelete