Friday, December 14, 2007

Apology

I apologize to those of you who use a RSS feed to read this blog, I will be updating the What Knot's challenge page as I get info from the quilters, so you will probably get that very large page a lot, I did 2 updates this morning, I thought I had it all together, then after I published I noticed a typo.

So here is a cute pointsetta that I purchased, it's small but that is an over sized mug so it's not tiny. It's up on a nice high shelf so Sophie cat cannot attack it like she does my other plants.

We are going to get our Christmas tree this afternoon. I suggested we set it up, put on the lights and leave it for a day before adding ornaments to see how the kitty will react. We do plan to put it in the living room which has doors that can be closed off so we can keep her away from it when we are not supervising.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Karen, I used an RSS feed and didn't see any large page. I did enjoy reading comments the various quilters made concerning their work. You all did great!

    My only experience in working from a photo turned out to look like a mud puddle. And not a pretty one at that. I believe it's the only time I've ever cried over a bit of quilting.

    ReplyDelete