Monday, November 19, 2007

eeewww....

I was doing laundry yesterday, I went to get the clean sheets out of the dryer and when I opened it up, there sitting on the edge was a DEAD, wet and bedraggled mouse. EEEWWWWW!

The only way I've figured that it could have got in there was that it was one of Sophie kitten's treasures that she had left in the pile of dirty sheets on the floor. I didn't notice it when I put the sheets in the washer, or the dryer.

There have been some cute animal videos over on Cute Overload. I like this kitten watching a "cute overload" hamster on the Computer.

And there's this great one of a crying baby and the dog joining in. When I was watching it first Jessie Dog came in and quizzically stared at the computer, next the kitten came in to see what all the commotion was. It was too funny.

I spent most of yesterday working on my class project, here's where I am.


Those little slips of paper are words that I printed with the computer onto fusible web and the plan is to iron it on to the quilt top. I did a sample and it worked, but it may take me a while to work up the nerve to do it on this final project.

1 comment:

  1. Double ewww on the mouse, Karen. Yes, yes, yes to the class project. I love the idea. And it's so bright on a dark, dismal day.

    ReplyDelete