Monday, July 23, 2007

It's my birthday...

In my small quilt group we celebrate birthdays by giving each other fat quarters of fabric. When it's approaching the month of your birthday you request what you want, either color or style, you can be as specific as you want. Since I didn't have anything in mind, I just told them to pick out a fabric that they thought was "me".

So here's what I got, pretty interesting, and yes they are ME.

My birthday request is that those of you reading this say hello. You can either do it as a comment or e-mail me. Please introduce yourself and maybe tell me how you found me. I'd love to hear from all 5 of you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Karen. I can't remember how I found your blog but I stop in every day now that I have. Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shoot, Karen. I missed your birthday. I don't get that blog report thing anymore. I subscribe to the RSS feed on IE. Your blog just showed up this morning. A week late! Sheesh

    So, a belated happy birthday. I hope it was all that you needed it to be.

    I love the fabrics. I don't know what you plan for them but they seem to go together very nicely. Your friends know you well, it seem.

    BIG HUGS,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, happy belated birthday, old friend - I mean friend from long ago! I keep your blog on my blogroll, but haven't been reading my logs until now. Hope your day was as special as those cool fabrics! Love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete