Sunday, October 15, 2006

Knitting Progress

After stalling out for a while, I have begun knitting again on this project. I'm still a bit undecided about it's outcome. Originally they were suppose to be sox, but when I lost interest I thought about changing them into mittens, the kind that don't completely cover your fingers. I saw some last year and thought Kim would really like a pair. I'm at the point where I'll have to make a decision soon and I'm leaning towards the mittens. You'll notice that I'm following the advice of the woman at the yarn store, and am knitting both at the same time, I think this is a great way to make sure that I don't quit after just completing one.

It's been a rainy, dreary day, but we really needed the moisture - it's been unusually dry this fall, but oh so lovely. Up in the garden things are still growing, we've got tomatoes that continue to ripen and look at this pumpkin, I wonder if it will be orange in time for carving for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment