Saturday, January 01, 2011

What Knots December

I've been very slow getting these few pictures I took at our December meeting/Christmas party posted.

First up - the blocks

And I'm the lucky winner of these beauties, of course it also means that I get to host next year's party.

Yvonne shared this wonderful quilt that her daughter made.

A major accomplishment, 7 years in the making. This quilt of Georgi's is hand quilted, the butterflies are all outlined with a blanket stitch, by hand. Georgi has worked on this quilt at many of our meetings, so it was wonderful to see it done.

And since we won't get to see it finished, this great row quilt, also by Georgi, is a gift. The fabrics picture food, all of which is grown on the Cedarville Farm.

I didn't take pictures as everyone was sharing, not wanting to disrupt the group, so I don't know what I missed. Maybe they will bring them again in January?

No comments:

Post a Comment