Saturday, September 21, 2013

Flower Wrap Up

Here are more flower pictures, most have been posted on Facebook, but I thought I'd put them together here.  Last year I still had Dahlia's blooming in November, so this may not be my last flower post this year.

September Morn (2012 purchase)  Late bloomer that year, early bloomer this year

Just Married (2012 purchase)

Zinnia's in crayola colors.  My friend Linda bought me a FLAT of Zinnia plants, I had them everywhere in the yard.  We had a warm summer so they did great.


Camano Ariel (2012 purchase)
Japanese anemone, this is a perennial that I've had in my yard for many years.

Black Eyed Susans

Verkist Red Fire

Carl Chilson (2012 purchase, last to bloom both years)

Pandora Elegance (2011 purchase)

Bright Star (2012 purchase)  This was one of the first to bloom and I posted an earlier picture before I identified it.  This late bloom has more petals than the earlier ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment