Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Flowers

We are finally getting some warm weather, so the flowers are starting to bloom.  Here is today's bouquet.
 Shasta Daisies, Yarrow, Bachelor Buttons, and Sweet Peas.  I have 2 volunteer Bachelor Buttons in my flower garden, and both are my favorite blue.  There are a lot of purple sweet peas in the mix this year, last year I had none.


 Milo thought he should be in the picture, but then got bored with the process and decided to take a bath.  Or he could be saying "Not another one"

 Sophie also had to investigate.

 Close Up

We bought this flying pig at the Seattle Garden Show in February.  Dave likes to move him around to different locations on the deck rail.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    pretty! I especially like the pig - I'd move it around all the time too!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete