Friday, April 27, 2012

Out with the Old


It's time for new Garden shoes, notice the duct tape covering the holes.  Hopefully this more expensive brand, Boggs, will last longer.

 I'm crocheting these flowers and putting them together, not sure what the end result will be, but I'm loving the colors.  I ordered 15 different ones from Knit Picks.

 Spring has been slow to arrive to the Northwest, but we've had a few sunny weekends.  These are plants in the bog that are showing life, in the background there is a rhododendron, candy tuff and heather.

 Wild bleeding hearts, always a lovely surprise

 I have lots of flower buds on my various lilacs, looks like this could be a banner year for the blooms.

And the dandelions are blooming too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Love the new shoes Karen! I'm wearing a pair of 7 year old Orange Crocs that a friends' dog chewed a hole in! Maybe it's time for a new pair?
    Sharron

    ReplyDelete