Thursday, November 03, 2011

Fall Crafting

Felt coasters made from pattern from the Purl Bee (follow link for the directions). They give you a pattern for both the inner and outer leaf, but I found it much easier to cut the inner leaf to the pattern, then just rough cut the outer leaf. After I did all the embroidery, I trimmed the outer leaf following the lines of the inner one. This was much easier than trying the line up the 2 together.
I have the best spot for stagging photo shoots in the fall.

And some of my dahlia's are still blooming, this is Fire Magic, one of the late starters. Notice that the lilac bush in the background is already loosing it's leaves.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Those flowers are beautiful, and the leaves are marvellous! I love leaves.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete