Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Little Catch Up

It's been a very dreary spring in the Northwest. I've been working in the yard but it just isn't inspiring when things have no sunshine to grow. It is finally starting to look better.A few of my Iris, they are about done now.


Last month I took a class from Janet Fogg. It was primarily a design class, and her style and methods didn't match with mine, but I do feel it was a good experience and I learned a lot. This picture was taken by one of the class helpers. Note the cute "thinking caps" they provided for us. That's me on the right hand side, green t-shirt.


That same week I also had a class from Gwen Marston, Liberated Log Cabin. It was quite different from the Janet Fogg class, very loose and fun. I had all these blocks made by the end of the day and partially put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment