Sunday, October 04, 2009

Orange Walls

Here's what my studio looks like this morning, the orange walls are done and the furniture has been moved to that side of the room to prep the other side for painting. When Dave gets home from golf he will begin, I'm excited to see how it's going to look. The color is intense, but it makes me smile when I go in the room.

Quilting Arts Magazine, which publishes a twice a year Studio issue, is hosting an on-line tour of artists studios. Follow this link to their page, where they have a list of links to blogs where people posted their own tours. I haven't looked yet, but that will be what I'm doing today as I take breaks.

2 comments:

  1. The orange walls look great, Karen. My favorite color. If I had walls to paint, I'd try out orange. There is no wall space in my room. It's full with bookcases, cabinets, shelves and design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret G5:54 AM

    I like it! I never in the world would have chosen orange as it's not one of my favorite colors. But this really rocks, Karen. It's going to feel good to be in there in the coming winter. Not to mention the traditionally rainy, cloudy days of the PNW.

    ReplyDelete