Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Cat Bed

When I went down to Seattle to pick up Kim on Friday I detoured over to Ikea and had a grand time browsing around, and I indulged in a few things. This cat bed caught my eye. I knew the colors would be great for Milo, he just blended in to his old bed.
Looks like he thinks it's comfy, those petals make a good head rest.
Yep, he can curl up in the middle just fine (OK, I went a little crazy with the pictures)
I got my red and yellow disappearing 9-patch sew together, nicely posed on the grass.
Right now it's draped on my ironing board, makes me smile when I glance at it.

3 comments:

  1. The quilt top looks great, Karen. I have a couple hundred six inch nine patches from swaps of over a decade ago. I gotta try this with some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kitty bed, and doubly cute that the kitty likes it.

    ReplyDelete