Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What Knots April Meeting

Show and Tell from my quilt group. I don't think I got a picture of everything, so guys if I ever miss taking a picture of your quilt, please speak up. Also if anyone wants the full size digital picture (these are cropped and resized), let me know and I can e-mail them to you.
Gail's beautiful purple and white quilt just needs the binding to finish.

Vicki's granddaughter will get this when she moves to a "big girl" bed.

Yvonne's crazy quilt, some of the blocks were friendship blocks which she added more embroidery and embellishment to.

Here's a detail, beads, embroidery, appliques everywhere.

Yvonne's next project includes these embroidered crow blocks with crazy quilt sashing.

This one was my favorite.


In Linda's other guild she's participating in a row by row exchange. She added the hummingbird blocks.

And Joan put together her valentine blocks, what a great setting. She is contemplating what she wants to add for another border.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:52 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete