Sunday, February 08, 2009

What I've been up to

I finished these hats and mailed them off to the Ships Project. Notice the little fir cones added to the picture as artistic detail. OK, they were on the deck were I was posing the hats so I just added them in.
After weeks of contemplation, I finally started this small art quilt. My major stumbling block was fear of drawing the crow, I'm pleased with the shape I came up with. This really isn't an "in progress shot", it just shows some of the mess on my table that I made will doing this.
Completed, at least I think so. I'm going to think about it for a while and will try to get a better picture in natural light. I did figure out how to photoshop my pictures to get rid of some of the yellow caused by fluorescent lights.
Once I finished the hats I had this strange urge to knit dish cloths. Actually it's kinda fun, I'm sending the completed one home with Kim and have started another.