Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Pattern

On Saturday I found myself in a yarn store, my intentions were good, maybe a skein that could be made into a hat. Instead I spied this darling sweater, they had a sample made up, which convinced me that I needed the yarn and pattern.

My knitting friends are totally enamored with this pattern too, the pamphlet has other great sweaters in it. I'm sure it will make the rounds. But in the back of my mind there was this niggling thought of an adult sized sweater I had bought the pattern for many years ago that was similar. So this morning I dug through the piles and found this one.
It was purchased at the Knit Shop in Anchorage Alaska which dates it to the early 80's

1 comment:

  1. I am so laughing at this: you just "happened" to find yourself in a yarn store.
    I love both sweaters, and can't wait to see them finished! Curious as to what yarn you'll choose for the adult sweater.

    ReplyDelete