Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday Sunshine

Better than the weatherman predicted, not only clear and sunny, but warm! I was called to go outside and dig some weeds, actually went back in and changed into a sleeveless top. I wanted to take a picture of one weed that is everywhere right now, especially in all our gravel, but it's stem and flowers are so small a delicate that I just couldn't get it to show so instead I've got a nice picture of some Vinca (?) while I'm enjoying it's flowers. It's very invasive so soon I'll be cussing at it as I rip it out of areas I don't want it.

My 15 year old son had 3 friends spend the night last night. They were pretty quiet the whole time, intent on their video games. In fact they were so quiet, they didn't say anything to me, I was particularly missing a "Thank You" after I fixed them a nice pancake breakfast, or as they were leaving. I brought this up to my son as a reminder to him when he is the guest, and he had noticed this also, and said "thanks for coming" as they were leaving.

I've had an e-mail from Dharma that my dyes and PFD fabric is on the way, I will be anxiously awaiting it's arrival next week. I even did the hand washing, which was piled on the counter in the laundry room in anticipation of working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment